1. The tropics are located near the _____________
8. Pandas like to eat _____________.
9. Pandas are an __________________ species.
10. Most of the rainforest species are ___________.
14. ____________ plantation.
15. The lowest level of the rainforest is the ___________.
18. Most rainforest life can be found in the __________ layer.
20. Plants that need warm temperatures are ______________.
22. ___________ beans are an important export of tropical regions.
24. There can be 60 species of this insect in one rainforest tree.
25. The Panama ___________ divides the American Tropics.
26. Scientists study rainforests in search of new _____________.
27. ____________ plants trap, drown, and digest insects for food.
2. The _______________ layer is home to small trees and shrubs.
3. A large _________ is sometimes seen hunting in Asian forests.
4. Tropical Rainforests contain at least half of all ________ on Earth.
5. The Emerald Boa is a species of ________ that lives in the forest.
6. __________ and Mango are two popular tropical fruit species.
7. The Giant Earth ______ lives in the lowest layer of the rainforest.
11. A _______ can fly at night to pollinate night blooming species.
12. ___________ extract comes from the seed pods of this orchid.
13. Tropical _______ such as the banana is a major rainforest product.
15. The Poison Dart ________ is a colorful resident of rainforest canopies.
16. Chocolate is made from the fruit of the _______ tree.
17. The rainforest is home to 3-toed Shoths and other ___________.
19. ____________ comes from a species of tropical palm.
21. Staghorn ______ are named for their antler-shaped leaves.
23. White _______ monkeys live among the branches of the canopy.
BACK / Wordfind version
If you need the answers, email MaJa!
Copyright (c) 2003 Botanysaurus.com